23 Equinox Reverberations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sellers

Reaction score
Brand new 2023 Equinox with horrible reverb at 35-37 mph, when we took it home I thought a big stereo system was passing us. Dealer has had it for four days now, we took the tech for a ride to let him hear it, he said definitely not right, thinks it’s in the tranny while in 5th gear, long story short, they called today and said that’s normal. WOW! Anyone else having issues or any ideas?

wbabor12

Reaction score
Brand new 2023 Equinox with horrible reverb at 35-37 mph, when we took it home I thought a big stereo system was passing us. Dealer has had it for four days now, we took the tech for a ride to let him hear it, he said definitely not right, thinks it’s in the tranny while in 5th gear, long story short, they called today and said that’s normal. WOW! Anyone else having issues or any ideas?
I have a 2022, with approx 3,000 miles..has had the same issue since I leased it in October 2022...bad revs matching with transmission and engine...no problem if you accelerate aggressively..but just tapping accelerator it's terrible...Normal is just a excuse for a problem they know exists..

Members online

No members online now.