2022 rear wiper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ricklack

Reaction score
OK, I replaced my rear wiper and it wasn't as bad as expected.

First, it is very unlike other generation Nox - my 2013 you had to remove the cover first, 2022 has no cover to remove.

My rear wiper (part# 85118765 verified) had to be ordered, went back and parts guy hands it to me. So I went to my car in the service area and figured to do it myself. Looked at the new one and it was just like pictures above. It would not pop off and service advisor came to look at it, he had no clue. Said they changed one earlier that day and it was a PITA.

Service advisor says the parts guy is former mechanic knows how to do it and gets him. He fiddles with it and says when the mechanic changed the one earlier he had to pry and really work at changing it. Luckily the mechanic was still there and he went to get him. I'm thinking keep this hack away from my car and looked at it again and pushed down a bit harder and it popped off. Took the new one and it popped right on. Service advisor asks me if I want a job LOL.

Saved from the mechanic with pry tools! If you lift up on the arm, just push down on the part of the wiper blade to the right of the arm. You can get a finger or two between the arm and the blade to the left of the pivot point where the blade attaches to the arm to get more downward pressure to pop it off. It's a tight fit so just keep at it and eventually it will pop off.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.