2022 Equinox LT, loaded

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kskruser

Reaction score
Hi all...

I'm new here. Just bought a new 2022 Chev. Equinox LT - silver/black, has 'confidence & convenience', 'infotainment', and 'advanced safety' packages. Traded in a 2015 GMC Terrain (pretty much its twin, in case you don't know)

Glad to meet you all! I'll lurk here for a while, then probably have some questions.

-Richard

ricklack

Reaction score
Welcome, love my RS - you'll have fun exploring all the new features. I had a 2013 Nox and my only disappointments are that the leather seats in the 2013 were more comfortable and I do miss the power from the 2013 V6. But in these times the increased gas mileage really helps.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hi all...

I'm new here. Just bought a new 2022 Chev. Equinox LT - silver/black, has 'confidence & convenience', 'infotainment', and 'advanced safety' packages. Traded in a 2015 GMC Terrain (pretty much its twin, in case you don't know)

Glad to meet you all! I'll lurk here for a while, then probably have some questions.

-Richard

Nice welcome to the site. You have any pics of it you can share here?

Members online

No members online now.