2020 Chevy Equinox Volume Not Working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yandyl

Reaction score
Hello folks, having some weird issues with my volume knob in my car. I haven't been blowing out the speakers or anything, but when we got back into the car after a day at the amusement park... The volume knob decided to stop working. Phone was plugged in via USB and Bluetooth for Android auto and music was playing... But it's so quiet we can't even hear it. Turning the volume knob will have the display show there should be a volume change, but no change happens. If we crank it to the max there's nothing. If we turn it all the way down there's nothing. The Google voice will come on loud and clear for any map alerts we have, but we can't control that volume either. We tried disconnecting the phone, turning the car off, factory resetting all car and radio settings and have had no results. Any ideas as to what this issue is and how to fix it? Thanks!

Charvel1975

Reaction score
If your Equinox is still under warranty take it to the dealership.

CoolDad

Reaction score
My 2020 Premier will get stuck on the volume control for the voice once in a while but works fine after a restart.

Members online

No members online now.