2019 Premier passenger side mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vast8fm

Reaction score
2019 premier Right side mirror. The mirror will automatically drop for backing up. I have disabled this feature and the mirror continues to drop down. Chevrolet dealer says they do not know what is casing the problem.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
2019 premier Right side mirror. The mirror will automatically drop for backing up. I have disabled this feature and the mirror continues to drop down. Chevrolet dealer says they do not know what is casing the problem.

That's weird its still happening even if you turned it off. Did the dealer ever mention maybe discounting the battery for a few minutes and then hooking it back up. Might do a refresh of the system?

Flash

Reaction score

Mirror drops? That sounds odd, can you explain better what it is doing? Is the mirror 'tilting' down?

SteveK

Reaction score
Old post revived. My passenger mirror has started to do the same with the odd time going skyward. Have turned off drop for reverse. Keep redoing the memorize for position, no joy.

Members online