2019 Equinox AC condenser drain tube location

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austinm

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me or show me where the AC drain tube is on the 2019 equinox? On earlier models it was in the engine bay with relatively easy access but I cannot find it on my car. I have a bad odor coming from my AC even after replacing the cabin filter. The car only has 16,500 miles. I want to use a canned condenser cleaner to flush it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Reaction score
About the middle of the Firewall 18" down from the top. Have to lay on trop of Engine to reach but use a mirror to locate,

CoolDad

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me or show me where the AC drain tube is on the 2019 equinox? On earlier models it was in the engine bay with relatively easy access but I cannot find it on my car. I have a bad odor coming from my AC even after replacing the cabin filter. The car only has 16,500 miles. I want to use a canned condenser cleaner to flush it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
I used one of the kits where you drill a hole in the air box under the dash and south a cleaner in. That really seemed to help. I am probably due for another cleaning soon.

Joe m g

Reaction score
I used one of the kits where you drill a hole in the air box under the dash and south a cleaner in. That really seemed to help. I am probably due for another cleaning soon.
The white tube comes through the floor of the car. Go under the car by the driver’s door and look for the white tube next to where the heat shield attaches to the floor. It is almost to the centerline of the car.

Members online

No members online now.