2018 Equinox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CClive

Reaction score
Love the color...I got the Crystal Red because there really was no silver/grey thatI liked. That's beautiful.

Ke6zri

Reaction score
Awesome. Just got a 2017 and love it

dbe51d36cbf5cafa2fd6fa0c3bd00a3f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jsfb6pts

Reaction score
Love the color...I got the Crystal Red because there really was no silver/grey thatI liked. That's beautiful.
I have the Crystal Red now .On the Equinox and a Malibu .I guess it was time for a change .
I hope the build is on time .

Ke6zri

Reaction score
Looks great. Plus enjoy the more power option. The low 1.4 is only good for ....... haven't found a answer ...but could use a little more power to get , on fwy, hills, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gpart

Reaction score
I just purchased an Iridescent Pearl AWD Premier with the Jet Black / Brandy interior and Sun, Sound & Navigation package. Loving it, thus far!

jonesier

Reaction score
2018 equinox with experience to help others

I have had my 2018 for a few months. Major problems:
Pressure relief valves that work to continuously equalize cabin pressure open and close making an annoying fluttering/thumping noise. I have found others on line with the same problem and actually found a GM bulletin with work instructions to put some sort of damper in to mitigate the annoying noise.

If you live in the snow, the wheels gather ice and become out of balance. I just traded in my 2016 equinox and it had no such problems. Regretting it as GM had it right in 2016 and 17.

Allchevy

Reaction score
Any wheel can pick up snow and ice. I've had it on steelies as well as cast wheels. Slushy snow is worse. Trly spraying the wheel part with silicone to help the stuff slide off.

Allchevy

Reaction score
First road trip, first MPG

I just finished a300 mile road trip. Mixed traffic, mostly freeway through Chicago rush hour. Overall mileage is 39.8 with a registered high of 47.5. This SUV is incredible!

Members online

No members online now.