2018 Chevrolet Equinox Touchscreen Scratches & Dusty Interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charvel1975

Reaction score
Hello all smile.gif I have a 2018 Chevrolet Equinox AWD LT w/1LT package with a little over 31,000 miles on it now and there are some scratches on the 7 inch touchscreen and was wanting to know if there was a way to fix that? Also, mine has the Floor Liner Package and All Weather Floor Liners and the interior has got quite dusty, etc and was wanting to know what the best interior cloth/towel was to dust the interior and also what is a really good interior detailer?

Autoworker 74

Reaction score
I have an 18 equinox and I couldn't budge the dust. Windex and paper towels wouldn't move it. My wife gave me a blue fuzzy dust rag and it got rid of all the dust. I took a picture but believe it or not that 1 photo was too large.

swisscheese

Reaction score
Hello all smile.gif I have a 2018 Chevrolet Equinox AWD LT w/1LT package with a little over 31,000 miles on it now and there are some scratches on the 7 inch touchscreen and was wanting to know if there was a way to fix that? Also, mine has the Floor Liner Package and All Weather Floor Liners and the interior has got quite dusty, etc and was wanting to know what the best interior cloth/towel was to dust the interior and also what is a really good interior detailer?
Let a good microfiber towel be your friend. They are very grippy and will hold dust instead of pushing it around. After cleaning dressing has many options. Everyone seems to have their personal choice but most would work just fine.

Members online