2018 2.0T LT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Equinox1869

Reaction score
Hello and thank you for accepting me into your forum.
I've had my beauty for going on 3 yrs (6/23) and she has yet to disappoint...
Just passed 65K and regular oil changes at the 25% mark are a standard...
3 things I've noticed:
My Infotainment seems to 'knock out' my steering controls and the dash display 'blinks' for about 6-8 mins. The dealership could find nothing in a diagnostic and it really is random and not a major issue, yet! Recently I've noticed that if I turn off the stereo it will go away.
Also, the tires that came with it were bald within the first two years, at approx 40K miles which miffed me!
I suspect the Michelins were better suited for a non Turbo and I replaced with BFs Sport A/Ts which are 'Choice' out in the country...
Lastly, the trailer hitch cover kept falling off and I replaced it once at $50 for the plastic cover and the thumb tabs!!
The second time, since it was under warranty, the dealership replaced the whole rear piece which actually solved the issue.
Question... has anyone heard that you should lubricate the panoramic roof with liquid silicone to stop the rubber from drying and causing leaks?
I was told this by another owner but the dealership has no knowledge of same...I would hate to have leaks down the road and that roof makes the ride!!
Also, can anyone recommend slotted rotors and ceramic pads that will work well for me...

Anywho, thx again and I look forward to any, mods, tips or tricks that you might have...

A

Members online

No members online now.