2017 LT auto starter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

farrow

Reaction score
Does anyone have a good after market remote start for this 2017 LT key turn start ? I can't find any plug and play ones that fit this module. Or something that's not to hard to install and for a reasonable price ? Thanks . Feel free to ask any questions about the car to find the right part .

corvairbob

Reaction score
have you checked out the viper. may not be cheap but may be better then some cheaper units. here are some from cardio that may fit your price

viper systems. more pricey

wootler

Reaction score
Got mine from ScAmazon for $25. Depending on your Equinox model, there is a module with a large plug, and one with a small plug. Took about 5 minutes to install (including figuring out how to disconnect the connector on the vehicle at the hood latch) and securing the module with the wire ties. I have had no issues whatsoever! Best $25 I've spent on the Equinox!

Auto Start Stop Eliminator/Delete/Disable for Chevrolet Equinox/Malibu/Cruze (2019-2023) and for Cadillac XT4/XT5/XT6 (2019-2022) & Buick Enclave/Encore (2019-2023)​

corvairbob

Reaction score
Got mine from ScAmazon for $25. Depending on your Equinox model, there is a module with a large plug, and one with a small plug. Took about 5 minutes to install (including figuring out how to disconnect the connector on the vehicle at the hood latch) and securing the module with the wire ties. I have had no issues whatsoever! Best $25 I've spent on the Equinox!

Auto Start Stop Eliminator/Delete/Disable for Chevrolet Equinox/Malibu/Cruze (2019-2023) and for Cadillac XT4/XT5/XT6 (2019-2022) & Buick Enclave/Encore (2019-2023)​

so do you happen to know if this might work for the 2013? and do you have a link? thanks.

farrow

Reaction score

Can you send me the link you bought yours on Amazon? $25 for a button start? That's crazy cheep.

farrow

Reaction score

Not sure if you understood what I was looking for.. I want a key fob start engine .. so I can start my engine in the winter time from inside my house . .. lol

Members online

No members online now.