2017 Equinox - should have been future

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Elad68

Reaction score
Hello all,

In my opinion, I own one of the last great Equinox models, the 2017 Equinox Premier. I so wish that Chevy would have kept this body style and just improved the engine and electrics as the newer model is much smaller and I cannot fit in it. What say you?

ricklack

Reaction score
I agree, there's a lot about my 2013 that I miss - the seats were so much bigger and more comfy. Not that the 22 seats are not comfortable, they are- just not as nice as the 13 seats. Even getting into the 22 I have to be positioned just so. Those couple inches here and there make a huge difference. While I miss the V6, I am getting used to the turbo 4 banger and it is a lot peppier than I expected. And the gas mileage improvement is nice, even though the V6 was excellent given the power it put out.

That said, I do love my 22 and have no plans to trade it in, but that 2013 was my ideal car - and my wife's as well. she is disabled and found it super easy to get in and out. She has not complained about the 22, passenger side has no steering wheel so lots easier to enter/exit.

Shortly after getting the 22 I did consider trading it on a Blazer but the price tag was just a bit more than I wanted to pay. I'm glad I kept the Nox as I have adapted and it has really grown on me. It is beautifully styled and a real head turner, I have lots of good feedback from friends and strangers. But that 13 ..... I will always miss it.

Members online