2017 Equinox AC Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Little Richard

Reaction score
Hello,
Apologies if this has been discussed already but I was unable to find anything when I searched. I own a 2017 Equinox and randomly the AC will quit blowing cold air. Once this happens it will begin to push warm air through the defrost vents regardless of where the position is set to. Once the vehicle sits for a while it will work great and this issue occurs maybe once a month. I’m wondering if there would be an issue with my blend air door or condenser is freezing and that position is almost a reset or “home” position. No check engine light is displayed.

Thanks for the help!

jo43410

Reaction score
Actuator on rt side under glove box. It controls the vent doors & air flow. Youtube has videos showing replacement. 2 bolts & plug. Easy cheap fix

Reaction score
Actuator on rt side under glove box. It controls the vent doors & air flow. Youtube has videos showing replacement. 2 bolts & plug. Easy cheap fix
Yea, dat what me 2011 'nox was do'in, prob do the same on me 2019. Had to replace twice on the 2011.

Members online

No members online now.