2015 equinox lift!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sierraman781

Reaction score
Ok im new here and i own a 2014 sierra and i just bought some new aturro trail blade mt tires.....thus being said your wondering why am i here? My girl drives a 2015 red equinox and i jokingly set my new mud tires next to it and to our suprise, we liked the look! I googled lifted equinox and only saw one white one and cant find info on the build. So now im here reaching out to yall! Who can give me info on either a lift that would work on her equinox or maybe even some strut spacers? Any info would be awesome. Thanks guys.

Btw if i knew how to add/condense a picture for the forum to see i would haha

larcalco

Reaction score
Were you able to find a suspension lift kit for your equinox?

gmsdnga

Reaction score
Ok im new here and i own a 2014 sierra and i just bought some new aturro trail blade mt tires.....thus being said your wondering why am i here? My girl drives a 2015 red equinox and i jokingly set my new mud tires next to it and to our suprise, we liked the look! I googled lifted equinox and only saw one white one and cant find info on the build. So now im here reaching out to yall! Who can give me info on either a lift that would work on her equinox or maybe even some strut spacers? Any info would be awesome. Thanks guys.
That was Sara's Nox, I believe she sold it. I have the other Red one and the lift kit is custom.

gmsdnga

Reaction score
Here is a few picts.

Attachments

• IMG_8821.jpg
    IMG_8821.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8820.jpg
    IMG_8820.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8819.jpg
    IMG_8819.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 9

gmsdnga

Reaction score
Here is a few picts.
The old lift was a simple 2" coil spring spacer on the rear with a 1/2" subframe spacer. The front was a 2" Strut Spacer from a Silverado and 2" hub spacers to clear the huge factory spring pad. Front K member also spaced 1/2" for better CV angle. That was on Nitto Terra Grappler 235/75/17s roughly 30" tall. Inner fenders trimmed.

It now has custom springs for the rear that are from a 1998 Ram 1500 '2" lowering spring', metal sway bar links compared to the old plastic ones and new billet coilovers I built for the front. The coilovers are fully adjustable for height and with Shock Therapy sliders will run a second dual rate spring for different trails. Although for the street, the dual springs are too rough evn on the lowest settings. But if you add weight like a roof tent, they are perfect.

It now rides on 265/70/17 roughly 32" tall, Coopers. Nice and smooth with a road whine. The front plastics did need to be trimmed and the location of the front fender mounting points ground down. I changed all my alignment bolts to Moog K90474 adjustable cam bolts to get the alignment into factory ride specs. 1" Flex Fender keeps most of our Utah rocks off the paint. The front bar is an F-150 mount wired to the fog lights from the factory. So this AWD 4 banger can follow the Ram anywhere here in Moad, Bates canyon or Panguich.

Sara and I spoke about a year ago and she was considering selling hers. I left FB and lost contact.

Attachments

• IMG_8822.jpg
    IMG_8822.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8823.jpg
    IMG_8823.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 6

gmsdnga

Reaction score
Here are the shorter tires and lift with no fender flairs.
Hope this helps you.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    442.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    463.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 4.jpg