2014 Equinox AC & Heat only come out the defroster & Floor outlets.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigbillsd

Reaction score
We cannot get it to blow out from the dash outlets anymore. Takes forever to cool the car on a hot day. Is there a fuse that controls that or does the whole dash need to be removed?

Thanks, Bill

PAKMAN

Reaction score
We cannot get it to blow out from the dash outlets anymore. Takes forever to cool the car on a hot day. Is there a fuse that controls that or does the whole dash need to be removed?

Thanks, Bill
Hi Bill,
Having similar problem with my 2012 Nox. Any solutions yet?

jo43410

Reaction score

Thanks, Bill
It's the actuator for vents. Very easy to replace. You Tube has videos to show you how to do it. 2 screws and plug. I did my own twice!!

Reaction score
Had to replace a 2011 Nox 2 times 'cause GM cut corners to save a buck by using the lowest bidder on HVAC Damper Drives. Now have a 2019 and it will prob do samo samo around 30, 40 K miles...but....I know just how to fix the MF 'er.

bigbillsd

Reaction score
Are there two actuators? One on the drivers and one on the passenger side? If so, which side is for controling which vent it comes out of?

Guido

Reaction score
Are there two actuators? One on the drivers and one on the passenger side? If so, which side is for controling which vent it comes out of?
Yes the one on the passenger side controls temp, the one on drivers side is mode

bigbillsd

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the mode door motor has a fuse that I should check first? And if so, where would that be? I would think a motor would have a fuse as it could pull a lot of amps if it gets stuck. -Bill

comp

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the mode door motor has a fuse that I should check first? And if so, where would that be? I would think a motor would have a fuse as it could pull a lot of amps if it gets stuck. -Bill
going to get shop book for my 17 so i have wiring dia. any body have Hanes or chiltions ? i thought there was One blend door for the Manual A/C and two for the auto option?

Members online

No members online now.