2011 Chevy Equinox Footwell Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panox

Reaction score
just got a set off ebay $30 a set shipped,work great,lites the well up & dim with the others

bowtieman

Reaction score
I did this cool little upgrade on my 1lt. Very easy to do :). GM bean counters should have added them lol not just for the LTZ

12nox

Reaction score
I have an LT2 and thought it was sad that it didn't come with floor lightning but a very bright light in the console box. It almost blinds you lol. Our old 07 Impala had floor lights and it was an LT. Sad that GM couldn't have spent 5 bucks and 5 minutes to install these. I will be buying two off ebay now and installing them asap since Im leaving for work before dawn. Thanks so much for this info. I was thinking just this morning when leaving for work how crappy it was not to have floor lights. Thanks again!

samvluong

Reaction score
I got a set of 5" blue led light and stick them under then ran the wire to the socket on the passenger side foot well. Works great and only took me 30 minutes.

TheDarkKnightKnox

Reaction score
One of the main reasons i went with the LTZ was the additional interior lighting and the projector headlamps. I upgraded all the interior lamps even the vanity mirror to LED bulbs and wow does it made a huge difference!

GarbageCan

Reaction score
I just ordered a set for mine too. How do you upgrade the interior lamps? Where did you get the bulbs?

Deacon

Reaction score
I saw this vid on TY awhile back.

So I went out to my 2015 Eq and sure enough, the openings are there on both sides.

When I removed the glove box, I could not for the life of me find the connector taped up anywhere.

Note the bundle wasn't enclosed in standard electrical tape, but rather cloth adhesive tape.

I've even felt around the bigger harness and nothing felt like a connector.

QpRb4fM

Members online