2005 chev equinox radio interface help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

piperider

Reaction score
I got a 2005 chev equinox ls and I want to replace the factory stereo so I figured it would be simply buying an interface and dash kit and stereo anyway I bought a LC-GMRC-01 interface but it doesn't work was told it would.Now my question is what interface would I need I'm not sure if I need one with onstar and factory amp etc I was told factory amp was under the back seat but theres none there and I don't see onstar anywhere sorry didn't have the SUV long and always owned Hondas.Any help would be greatly appreciated

prheaume

Reaction score
factory amp would be under the right fender internal plastic finisher. Look at sonic electronics website or metra for the correct harness.

piperider

Reaction score
factory amp would be under the right fender internal plastic finisher. Look at sonic electronics website or metra for the correct harness.

Do you mean under the hood and do you have a picture I don't see anything there.Is there one I could buy that would cover all of them I don't mind buying the part just don't want to buy the wrong part again thanks for your help I really appreciate it hard to get help anywhere on this

piperider

Reaction score
I'm told its under the rear seat its not there then I read its under the dash not there

piperider

Reaction score
also how do I know if I have a bose system I'm so confused what a mess there should be one adapter for it

prheaume

Reaction score
The amp is usually in the trunk on the passenger side wall. Facing the trunk at your right under the plastic

Members online

No members online now.