16 nox radio and heating not working.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chris246810

Reaction score
hello all. i have a 16 equinox and i recently been having radio problems with the information system freezing and blacking out and restarting. i was dealing with it for a while but i am getting tired it and i was told i can't replace the radio due to it being integrated and would have to keep that one and add a radio under it idk how that would look or work out. now along with the blacked out screen i just lost heating controls and radio pauses. so idk what else to do. i was told to unplug positive side of battery for 20 mins, maybe needs and software update. i was told i can connect to home wifi and try and updating it but i can't find how to do that if that is even an option. so im looking for some help and advice on what could be wrong with it and how to fix it. any information would be great. thank you

ricklack

Reaction score
What is the condition of the car's battery? Odd things start happening when the battery is getting weak.

Members online