08 Equinox Sport Door Lock Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

komatsd7813

Reaction score
Hi all,
The issue with I’m having with my nox is that 3 of my door locks do not work. My driver door is the only one that locks and unlocks. The passenger front and left rear will once in a while move enough for it to open but its random. The right rear barely even moves. I can hear the actuators trying to open or close but they don’t seem to have enough power. The fuse under the dash is fine. Another thing I noticed is if I clock lock/unlock quick a few times the locks seem to lose power and even the driver front wont lock/unlock. I need any help, has anyone had this issue before?
:pshyco:

Silent H

Reaction score
Wish that somebody had the answer. I'm having similar issues. Drivers front won't engage when it's warm outside. Passenger front only goes about 1/2 way, sometimes not enough to lock/unlock the door electronically. Right rear, dudd, nothing at all. I'm wondering if there is a central relay with corroded connections? Not sure where to start to investigate its location.

bearbait

Reaction score
Having same problem with my 08 Nox. I am going to change battery in fob as it is 14 yrs. old and see if that does anything.

bearbait

Reaction score
Changed battery in fob. No difference ! Anybody have any input?

Members online