06 Nox, CD wont load.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06noxy

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My wife and I bought a used 2006 Nox LT. Everything is great but when I tried the CD player for the first time the other day it wouldn't grab the CD to load it. The screen just says "reading disc". Thinking it was a snafu I pressed the eject button to make sure there wasn't anything in the player already, it was empty.

Any ideas on how to fix this issue or do I need to get a new radio installed?

If the answer is new radio am I better off getting an aftermarket system?

Thanks!

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Did you ever get this figured out?

If it's still not operational, I would say a aftermarket unit would be the best bang for you buck!

Cupcakesavage

Reaction score
You can also remove the fuse and re insert it to reset the stereo, had that happen to my 05 equinox and it stoped taking im the CD altogether reset the fuse and viola, went ahead and installed a aftermarket stereo months later

The Tireman

Reaction score
Same here, got 06 Equinox won't pull CD in,, it'll say CD changer error, but FM rocks later on I'll get a pioneer double din just hope the factory speakers rock as good or better as do now with a pioneer !

Members online

No members online now.