Not working drivers dore.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oleg1981

Reaction score
Hi all. Im new here but will post some work done to my NOX.
first problem when i both the car was the drivers window! some times it was not working. after couple of month owning the car it stopped working at all. so i started to search in a internet for solution. but did not found any thing.
so i started to look by my self. i tot that its a problem with the motor. but when i dissembled the door and the motor was fine. so i started to look at the wire harness that goes from the door to the body. and i notesed that its very tight. so i opened the wire harness cover that is between the door and the body and there i so that.
7d06bc5a.jpg

all the wires was cracked and some broken. i went to the dealer and he asked me 200$ for that harness! :flipthebird:
so i went to the near by car shop. wallmart,canadian tire,......
and both there radio harness kit that had most wires.

and started to solder! i cuted the original harness in 2peaces. and soldered in the new wires in the place where its bending.
DSC_0301.jpg

assambled the door and whala! more than a year no problems!

:waytogo:

irod87

Reaction score
I know this is an old post but super helpful. Is the harness easily removed to repair it?If so what's the quickest way? Thanks

Members online

No members online now.