Front Auxilary Ports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kimmi20078

Reaction score
The front USB auxilary that connects my phone to the radio keep cutting out. I've determined that it is the auxilary, and not my phone through months of testing my phone in different vehicles and buying several new data/charging cables.

My question is if anyone has replaced this auxilary themselves. I'd rather not take it to the dealer and pay for it if it is something simple I can do myself.

Also, the only new replacements that I can find online don't have the SD card reader for Chevy Maps, I'd have to buy a used/refurbished one on ebay.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
1000034104.jpg1000034105.jpg1000034106.jpg

Moonwink

Reaction score

ricklack

Reaction score
https://www.gmpartsgiant.com/parts/gm-receptacle-asm-audio-plyr-usb-aux-in-mem-black-13526278.html?vin=&make=Chevrolet&model=Equinox&year=2019&submodel=2WD&extra1=&extra2=&filter=()

I think I found what you're looking for at the link above. The GM/Delphi PN is 13526278 as shown in your image. They show a price of $44.90 and claim to be able to ship it in three days.

"Receptacle Assembly, Audio Plyr&Usb&Aux In&Mem*Black"
That one is also missing the SD Card slot. This one appears to have it:

Moonwink

Reaction score
That one is also missing the SD Card slot. This one appears to have it:

The OP indicated he didn't want to buy a used one.
The part number on the one in his image is the same as the one I linked to. How were you able to determine it lacked the SD card slot?

ricklack

Reaction score
If the picture is accurate, there is no SD Card slot showing.

Moonwink

Reaction score
In your picture, yes. Not in the OP sales ad pic tho .....
I was looking at the pictures at the top of the OP's post that show his module. The second one down shows a close-up of module with the part number (GM 13526278) on a tag on top if it. That's the same part number I linked to in my post. I have no idea if they tried to order that one or what they've chosen to do.

Members online

No members online now.