Drawing time again.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Here it is Feb 2016 time for another drawing.

1st prize is an OE oil change. Winner will need to contact me with how many qts they need for their vehicle and what weight they need. What is available is 0w-20, 5w-20, 5w-30, and 10w-30.

2nd prize is a bottle of AMSOIL's P.i. Performance Improver

To enter to win, all you need to do is post one time in this thread. More than one post will disqualify you.

Drawing ends at midnight the 28th of Feb 2016

Good luck everyone!

:synad:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Going to move this drawing to the 13th of March 2016. Give it a little more time to get a few more posts.
Thanks.

Reaction score
Sorry to get back to this so late. Man has the time flew by, with spring break and being gone I can't believe it is almost April.

First place winner is Dietz4ibanez

Second place is mswerb.

Brian, let me know how many qts you need and what weight and mswerb PM me your address.

dentonnox

Reaction score
I'm sad, but congrats to those who won

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

mswerb

Reaction score
So I added the Performance Improver and then filled my tank. It works! I actually got better combined gas mileage throughout the week. Awesome! Thanks so much.

Reaction score
So I added the Performance Improver and then filled my tank. It works! I actually got better combined gas mileage throughout the week. Awesome! Thanks so much.

You are very welcome. I have a few customers that see an improvement in economy when they use AMSOIL's P.i.

Good to hear it helped you as well. :)

Members online