18" Chrome Helo Wheels FS. Excellent Cond!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I have a brand new set of Helo 844 18" chrome wheels for sale. These are barely used (under 1000 miles). They are in perfect condition.
The reason I am selling is because I had them on our 2010 Terrain that was lemoned out by GM with 1100 miles on the odometer.
We were traded into a Equinox that had the factory chrome wheels on it, so I decided to sell these.
Again, these are in perfect shape.

I am open to resonable offers. PM me or call me at 479-629-4407 if your interested. I am located in NW Arkansas or I can ship these.

Thanks,
Jon

wheels1.jpg
[/IMG]

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for the PM! They are nice rims... I will have to think about it... I don't have the money for them right now but I am wishing I did..

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
You should put up a better picture. The on you have makes it appear all chrome, but I thought the HE844's came in 2 colors, either chrome w/ gloss black inserts, or gloss black w/ chrome inserts.

They are nice rims, if they didnt weight the same as stock I would consider them. I want to put my Nox on a diet when I do a wheel upgrade :D

Reaction score
The wheels are all chrome with black inserts. The black inserts can be unbolted and chrome inserts put in for a full chrome wheel. I will send the chrome inserts with the wheels too.
I would really like to sell these, so PM me a offer if your interested.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Are these still for sale? Do you know what the bolt pattern is for them? I am hoping they are 5X115... I guess I could always slap one of the equinox wheels onto the aurora.

Members online