Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Equinox, Terrain & SRX Modifications > Exterior Modifications

Exterior Modifications

Grilles for 08 equinox

This is a discussion on Grilles for 08 equinox within the Exterior Modifications forums, part of the Equinox, Terrain & SRX Modifications category!
I'm currently looking for polished grilles that will fit my 08 Equinox, and i just want to ask if anyone ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2015, 09:19 PM   #1 (permalink)

randylutz is on a distinguished road
Default Grilles for 08 equinox

I'm currently looking for polished grilles that will fit my 08 Equinox, and i just want to ask if anyone here has tried installing them? Did you encounter any problems? I found T-rex grilles from 4wheelonline here T-Rex Grilles - 25% Off | 4WheelOnline.com I'm open to other brand suggestions.
randylutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 10:13 AM   #2 (permalink)

carid is on a distinguished road

T-Rex is one of the leading brands in this area. With their grille on you will be able easily change the look of your Equinox: T-Rex® - Chevy Equinox 2008 2-Pc Horizontal Polished Billet Grille Depending on application, the Billet grille installs as a bolt-on overlay or as an insert, which requires cutting out the center of the factory grille while retaining the grille shell. It comes with everything required for the installation. Also, you can check all other options available for your model: http://www.carid.com/2008-chevy-equinox-grill/
Let me know if you have any questions.

Chevy Equinox http://www.carid.com/chevy-equinox-accessories/

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
carid is offline   Reply With Quote