Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Equinox, Terrain & SRX Modifications > Suspension and Brakes

Suspension and Brakes

A lower nox

This is a discussion on A lower nox within the Suspension and Brakes forums, part of the Equinox, Terrain & SRX Modifications category!
Originally Posted by ridin_low07 Has anyone tried it out yet? If I had the extra funds around I would try ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2014, 11:57 PM   #31 (permalink)

05lsawd is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ridin_low07 View Post
Has anyone tried it out yet? If I had the extra funds around I would try it out in a heartbeat. I cannot believe the lack of aftermarket support available with these. I will also be looking to do a rear disc swap at some point and time.
Im looking at trying some sort of lower setup, haven't decided if I want to try cut springs or not, I ran them on my old car and the ride didn't suffer that much, im only looking for about a 1-1.5' drop though.
Old 05-20-2014, 10:17 PM   #32 (permalink)

ridin_low07 is on a distinguished road

Here's my Photoshop of what I'm looking into doing. Full air ride set up with xxr 530 18s. Shaved handles and relocated filler neck. May also build some fender flares

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1400638595932.jpg (57.0 KB, 13 views)
ridin_low07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 02:57 PM   #33 (permalink)

ridin_low07 is on a distinguished road

with the coils on these cars you cant do that. they have pigtail or ends that spiral into a small. having the coils as such makes it to where if you cut them they will not seat correctly and have the possibility of falling out when going over bumps, at least the rear that is.
ridin_low07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 08:34 PM   #34 (permalink)

EQui is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ridin_low07 View Post
Here's my Photoshop of what I'm looking into doing. Full air ride set up with xxr 530 18s. Shaved handles and relocated filler neck. May also build some fender flares

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
Nice concept. Were you able to build the fender flares? Any updates?
EQui is offline   Reply With Quote