Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Chevy Equinox General Discussion > 2010+ Equinox Maintenance

2010+ Equinox Maintenance

Battery changeout

This is a discussion on Battery changeout within the 2010+ Equinox Maintenance forums, part of the Chevy Equinox General Discussion category!
Hello there everyone, Brand new user to this forum. I looked around and didn't find anyone that might have posted ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2014, 09:25 AM   #1 (permalink)

Darwin is on a distinguished road
Smile Battery changeout

Hello there everyone,

Brand new user to this forum. I looked around and didn't find anyone that might have posted a question like mine will be so here it goes.

'm not having any battery issues but I want to replace the battery with a new one and use the old one for an older classic I have that is a project car.

With this said what is the correct way to perform a battery changeout in a 2010 Chevrolet Equinox LT?

Is there any codes, errors or problems when removing the battery that will cause my equinox to not start after or any other issue related to a battery change??

Thanks in advance!

Scott
Darwin is offline   Reply With Quote