Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Chevy Equinox General Discussion > 2010+ Equinox Maintenance

2010+ Equinox Maintenance

2011 Equinox "Service Stabilitrax warning"/

This is a discussion on 2011 Equinox "Service Stabilitrax warning"/ within the 2010+ Equinox Maintenance forums, part of the Chevy Equinox General Discussion category!
Traveling on a major freeway when suddenly I lose power and almost cause an accident with no engine power and ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2017, 11:23 PM   #1 (permalink)

zachh is on a distinguished road
Exclamation 2011 Equinox "Service Stabilitrax warning"/

Traveling on a major freeway when suddenly I lose power and almost cause an accident with no engine power and a "Reduce Engine Power and Service Stabilitrax light appears on my dash. Did it twice today, Yikes what the heck is going on?? and what do i need to do to fix it? This car has been the biggest lemon of any car I have ever owned. I have one that suddenly uses a ridiculous amount of oil, and i went through the "Three visits to the chevy garage so the can check it" routine only to find out that they say it is within Normal limits! I have to call BS on that, how many cars use a Qrt of oil every 1000 miles and are considered normal? and now this! Frustrated is an understatement.
zachh is offline   Reply With Quote