Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Preferred Vendors > Adam's Polishes

Adam's Polishes

Kudos for Portercable "starter" kit

This is a discussion on Kudos for Portercable "starter" kit within the Adam's Polishes forums, part of the Preferred Vendors category!
Finally finished my Nox last night....Needed a new polisher, and over the summer I accquired a nice fine scratch down ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2012, 10:33 AM   #1 (permalink)

2010BlkGraniteNox is on a distinguished road
Default Kudos for Portercable "starter" kit

Finally finished my Nox last night....Needed a new polisher, and over the summer I accquired a nice fine scratch down the side of the passenger sides, and a few in the rear from "off roading" LOL (branches in the way!)

I tried several products to remove (including zaino, mequires scratch X, 3M scratch remover and a few other products)....FInally figured I would take the plunge and go for a porter polisher to do this, as it was annoying me. With the bad weather, finally had a nice weekend to knock this out.

WOW...Easy (waxed with everything in around 2hours taking my time). The end result is mind blowing. The shine and smoothness of the paint far exceeds my previous favorite products (zaino)....

Definitely getting the wash mitts and some more polish rags this week. The quality of the rags is bar none I can get locally, and if that is a sign of what to expect from the wash mitt, its well worth it.

Definitely sold me onto a new product as my favorite wax....But the family is asking me to wax their cars for them LOL

2012 Silver Imapala LT 3.6 VVT SIDI 304HP (work car)
2012 Audi A3 Sportback Premium Plus TDI (current)
2010BlkGraniteNox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 01:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
Admin

dietz4ibanez is on a distinguished road

Awesome! Glad you got the scratch out! Where are those photos? You know we can never get enough!
dietz4ibanez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
VENDOR

Black02Silverado is on a distinguished road

Adam's is top shelf stuff. I like it as well.
Old 02-25-2012, 07:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Admin

dietz4ibanez is on a distinguished road

Oh yeah, but the problem I buy Adam's polishes I have to buy a case because I like it so much so I can distribute it through the family. haha
dietz4ibanez is offline   Reply With Quote