Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Chevy Equinox General Discussion > 2010+ Equinox General Forum

2010+ Equinox General Forum

Sunroof has mind of it's own

This is a discussion on Sunroof has mind of it's own within the 2010+ Equinox General Forum forums, part of the Chevy Equinox General Discussion category!
Hello. I'm a new poster on this forum. I purchased my '11 Equinox in June of '13. I like it ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2014, 09:19 PM   #1 (permalink)

Kevin J is on a distinguished road
Default Sunroof has mind of it's own

Hello. I'm a new poster on this forum.
I purchased my '11 Equinox in June of '13. I like it pretty well, bought it to tow behind my motorhome.
However, yesterday, I had the sunroof open and was driving down the road and it decided to close on it's own. So, I tried to reopen it and it would only move an inch or so at a time. Finally, got it open and a few seconds later, it closed on it's own again. Kept doing this time and time again.
Later the same day, I opened it and drove it for several miles and it operated just fine.
Went to use it a little while ago, and now it won't operate at all.
Any ideas? Is there a control circuit board somewhere that a user can get to and replace?
Thanks for your help.
Kevin J is offline   Reply With Quote