Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Chevy Equinox General Discussion > 2010+ Equinox General Forum

2010+ Equinox General Forum

Digital display clear cover removal?

This is a discussion on Digital display clear cover removal? within the 2010+ Equinox General Forum forums, part of the Chevy Equinox General Discussion category!
Hi guys, There is something on the underside of the plastic that covers the center digital display of my 2014 ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2018, 07:35 AM   #1 (permalink)

pinkpistol is on a distinguished road
Default Digital display clear cover removal?

Hi guys, There is something on the underside of the plastic that covers the center digital display of my 2014 LT. Is there any easy way to remove that piece of plastic so I can clean the underside of it? It looks like maybe some cleaner or something dripped behind it and it makes the digital output hard to see. Photo points to what I need to remove lol

pinkpistol is offline   Reply With Quote