Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Chevy Equinox General Discussion > 2010+ Equinox General Forum

2010+ Equinox General Forum

Bad USB port?

This is a discussion on Bad USB port? within the 2010+ Equinox General Forum forums, part of the Chevy Equinox General Discussion category!
Hi all, I have a 2015 Equinox and I am having trouble getting my iPhone to play through the speakers. ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By laurajo521

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2017, 10:21 AM   #1 (permalink)

laurajo521 is on a distinguished road
Default Bad USB port?

Hi all,
I have a 2015 Equinox and I am having trouble getting my iPhone to play through the speakers. I can only link via Bluetooth for calls (which I believe is an OnStar function, not a radio function). I have been using the USB port in the center console but lately it has just stopped recognizing my device. I have used three different cords and they all charge the phone but will not play podcasts or music. I talked to a service advisor and they said the port might be bad, but I am wondering if I might be overlooking something. Trying to figure it out before my bumper to bumper warranty runs out shortly.
nanacar likes this.
laurajo521 is offline   Reply With Quote