Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Chevy Equinox General Discussion > 2010+ Equinox General Forum

2010+ Equinox General Forum

am fm radio doesnt work static 2017 eqiunox

This is a discussion on am fm radio doesnt work static 2017 eqiunox within the 2010+ Equinox General Forum forums, part of the Chevy Equinox General Discussion category!
a week ago am was getting a lot of static. Sirius works fine after awhile the fm went out along ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2018, 03:15 PM   #1 (permalink)

bnlong is on a distinguished road
Default am fm radio doesnt work static 2017 eqiunox

a week ago am was getting a lot of static. Sirius works fine after awhile the fm went out along with am. nothing but static on one am station I can hear the station barely. hit the onstar button and fm returned for a couple of hours
updated both am an fm and for am it says no stations found or only adds one but still doesn't work. tried shutting off removing key open door nothing.
bnlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 12:16 PM   #2 (permalink)

joemath is on a distinguished road

I have a 2015 equinox. I can listen to FM but the static is always there and is annoying.
I do not want to pay for Sirius which was nice and clear during the 3 month trial. CDs also come in nice and clear. My previous Chevy a 2002 low end Prizm had a radio that
was crystal clear with no static. Cannot find a reason for this. Are they just putting in inferior FM radios to encourage us to pay for satellite???
joemath is offline   Reply With Quote