Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Chevy Equinox General Discussion > 2010+ Equinox General Forum

2010+ Equinox General Forum

2018 equinox spotted

This is a discussion on 2018 equinox spotted within the 2010+ Equinox General Forum forums, part of the Chevy Equinox General Discussion category!
first 2018 i've seen local dealership salesman didn't even know it was there. hidden in the back fenced in lot ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2017, 09:39 PM   #1 (permalink)

kastner03 is on a distinguished road
Default 2018 equinox spotted

first 2018 i've seen local dealership salesman didn't even know it was there. hidden in the back fenced in lot in the corner surrrounded by 2017s i couldn't drive it bc my preferred salesman was super busy and it was blocked by a bunch of cars but he let me get in it and check it out for a min. first impressions are it's not as small as i expected it to be feels about the same as my 15 just a lil less head room but i'm 6 foot 270lbs and i think i could drive it comfortably rear seat leg room seems improved the 7" touch screen looks kinda cheap compared to the current generation 7" i expect the 8" (optional upgrade) will be a lot nicer i have a feeling my 15 may be going away at the end of the year for a brand new one i really like the cajun red also vents for rear heat and rear heated seats are a plus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kastner03 is offline   Reply With Quote