Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Chevy Equinox General Discussion > 2010+ Equinox General Forum

2010+ Equinox General Forum

2018 Equinox

This is a discussion on 2018 Equinox within the 2010+ Equinox General Forum forums, part of the Chevy Equinox General Discussion category!
I just purchased an Iridescent Pearl AWD Premier with the Jet Black / Brandy interior and Sun, Sound & Navigation ...

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2017, 11:59 AM   #16 (permalink)

gpart is on a distinguished road

I just purchased an Iridescent Pearl AWD Premier with the Jet Black / Brandy interior and Sun, Sound & Navigation package. Loving it, thus far!
gpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 08:13 PM   #17 (permalink)

jonesier is on a distinguished road
Default 2018 equinox with experience to help others

I have had my 2018 for a few months. Major problems:
Pressure relief valves that work to continuously equalize cabin pressure open and close making an annoying fluttering/thumping noise. I have found others on line with the same problem and actually found a GM bulletin with work instructions to put some sort of damper in to mitigate the annoying noise.

If you live in the snow, the wheels gather ice and become out of balance. I just traded in my 2016 equinox and it had no such problems. Regretting it as GM had it right in 2016 and 17.
jonesier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 03:02 PM   #18 (permalink)

Allchevy is on a distinguished road

Any wheel can pick up snow and ice. I've had it on steelies as well as cast wheels. Slushy snow is worse. Trly spraying the wheel part with silicone to help the stuff slide off.
Allchevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 08:15 PM   #19 (permalink)

Allchevy is on a distinguished road
Default First road trip, first MPG

I just finished a300 mile road trip. Mixed traffic, mostly freeway through Chicago rush hour. Overall mileage is 39.8 with a registered high of 47.5. This SUV is incredible!
Allchevy is offline   Reply With Quote