Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Chevy Equinox General Discussion > 05-09 Equinox Maintenance

05-09 Equinox Maintenance

Service Stabilitrak/Stabilitrak off

This is a discussion on Service Stabilitrak/Stabilitrak off within the 05-09 Equinox Maintenance forums, part of the Chevy Equinox General Discussion category!
My '07 Equinox has been throwing alot of codes. I have replaced the catalytic converter and EGR valve and my ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2015, 12:47 AM   #1 (permalink)

bchestnut is on a distinguished road
Default Service Stabilitrak/Stabilitrak off

My '07 Equinox has been throwing alot of codes. I have replaced the catalytic converter and EGR valve and my check engine light no longer comes on. However, the Service Stabilitrak/Stabilitrak Off light comes on when the car is driven more than 55 mph for a few minutes at the time. It stays on until the car has been turned off and back on about 3 times. The light will then go out and not come back on until it is driven on the highway. If I drive it around town at lower speeds, it does not come on. Once when the light came on, I also got the "Service Tire Monitoring System" warning. It stayed on for about an hour on a long trip then went off and has not come back on. Can anyone help with this one?
bchestnut is offline   Reply With Quote