Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Chevy Equinox General Discussion > 05-09 Equinox Maintenance

05-09 Equinox Maintenance

DRL Resistor not working, where can I get it?

This is a discussion on DRL Resistor not working, where can I get it? within the 05-09 Equinox Maintenance forums, part of the Chevy Equinox General Discussion category!
Chevy Equinox 2006 DRL not working, tried to cover the ambient sensor and the headlights on including the park lights, ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2013, 01:19 PM   #1 (permalink)

Arn2013 is on a distinguished road
Default DRL Resistor not working, where can I get it?

Chevy Equinox 2006
DRL not working, tried to cover the ambient sensor and the headlights on including the park lights, so I suspect that the DRL resistor not working. Tried to interchange the DRL and FOG lamp relays nothing happens. Anybody can tell me how much would it cost for a new resistor? Is it resistor or module? Some call it module. Are those 2 different things?
Arn2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 03:32 PM   #2 (permalink)

gangemcs is on a distinguished road

Where did you find this resister? I'm having trouble with my low beams.
gangemcs is offline   Reply With Quote