Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Chevy Equinox General Discussion > 05-09 Equinox Maintenance

05-09 Equinox Maintenance

Brake & Air Bag Warning Light on.

This is a discussion on Brake & Air Bag Warning Light on. within the 05-09 Equinox Maintenance forums, part of the Chevy Equinox General Discussion category!
Anyone have had any experience with these issues? No ABS warning light on, only the Brake (Red) warning light on. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2015, 06:35 PM   #1 (permalink)

Panoramic PEI is on a distinguished road
Default Brake & Air Bag Warning Light on.

Anyone have had any experience with these issues?
No ABS warning light on, only the Brake (Red) warning light on. I am guessing if there is a sensor for the Parking Hand Brake, the sensor could be defective since the brakes & Hand Parking brake are functioning perfectly & the Brake Fluid Level is fine.
The Air Bag Light stays on, that one has me entirely baffled. Hopefully it isn't the Air Bag Sensor = $$$$, only for the part, replacing it can not be more difficult than replacing a Headlamp Bulb.
I get no chime if I leave the Key in the Ignition & open the door.
Other than that the Driver's side Front speakers only, have no sound, tried another speaker to test for sound, guessing one channel on the Stereo itself is defective, I checked wires behind the Door Panel & behind the Stereo, all looks normal & very clean.
Any Fuses related to the above issues are Fine.
Thanks

Last edited by Panoramic PEI; 09-02-2015 at 07:37 PM.
Panoramic PEI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 04:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
Admin

dietz4ibanez is on a distinguished road

I thought I knew what you had going on until I read further. Have you worked on it anymore?

It'll be interesting to find out what the issue is.
dietz4ibanez is offline   Reply With Quote