Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Chevy Equinox General Discussion > 05-09 Equinox Maintenance

05-09 Equinox Maintenance

05 Equinox bright headlamp indicator always on

This is a discussion on 05 Equinox bright headlamp indicator always on within the 05-09 Equinox Maintenance forums, part of the Chevy Equinox General Discussion category!
So I recently replaced my headlamp bulbs in my 05 Equinox and they both turn on high and low beam. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2015, 01:23 AM   #1 (permalink)

Grisgris8 is on a distinguished road
Default 05 Equinox bright headlamp indicator always on

So I recently replaced my headlamp bulbs in my 05 Equinox and they both turn on high and low beam. However after replacing them the bright headlamp indicator is always on no matter high or low. This also makes using the fog lights impossible. the headlamps also rapidly blink on and off now when turned on but I fixed that by removing the DRL relay. Any idea on what could be causing the brights indicator to always remain on even when the low beams are on? Thanks in advance
Grisgris8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 12:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Admin

dietz4ibanez is on a distinguished road

Is it possible that you used the wrong bulb?
dietz4ibanez is offline   Reply With Quote