Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Chevy Equinox General Discussion > 05-09 Equinox General Forum

05-09 Equinox General Forum

Rear Side Markers

This is a discussion on Rear Side Markers within the 05-09 Equinox General Forum forums, part of the Chevy Equinox General Discussion category!
I failed safty for my yearly renewal. Both rear side markers are not working. The other night I replaced them ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2015, 08:07 PM   #1 (permalink)

Equinox2007 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Rear Side Markers

I failed safty for my yearly renewal. Both rear side markers are not working. The other night I replaced them and then tested them around 9pm when it was dark. The next day, they were not working. Last night I tried it in the dark and they are working. Do side markers on an Equinox 2007 not work during the day? I went through the fuses and notcied that relays for passenger's/driverside side trailer stoplam, turn signal dont have any fuses on there. Along with the non relays-15-drivers/passengers side trailer stoplam, turn signals. Would this cause them to not work during the day and not at night? I am not sure why those fuses are not there. Thanks for any knowledge you may have.
Equinox2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 08:22 PM   #2 (permalink)

mswerb is on a distinguished road

Define "sidemarkers" If you mean "tail lights" they might not come on in the daytime. The headlights will come on as it gets dark, otherwise the DRL are on.