Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Chevy Equinox General Discussion > 05-09 Equinox General Forum

05-09 Equinox General Forum

No Power and ABS.


This is a discussion on No Power and ABS. within the 05-09 Equinox General Forum forums, part of the Chevy Equinox General Discussion category!
I'm having a couple of issues with my 07 Equinox AWD. During the 1st 5 minutes of driving or when ...





Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2017, 01:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
KG1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 1
Rep Power: 0
KG1 is on a distinguished road
Default No Power and ABS.

I'm having a couple of issues with my 07 Equinox AWD. During the 1st 5 minutes of driving or when "punching" it, the engine will stumble, the tach will read only 0, the tranny works in L and D. I can continue to drive it by shifting to L at each stop and upshifting at some point to D. If I stop and turn the engine off for a couple of minutes everything resets and it will run normal again. At least until I try to "punch" it again. When this happens I get service stabilitrak, starbilitrak off and tracktion control off and service traction control messages on the display. 90% of the time the check engine light does not come on. The other 10% I get a P0336 code which points to the crankshaft position sensor. replacing the sensor is relatively easy except for the relearn procedure that is done afterwards which websites say requires a two way scan tool which I don't have. Is there any way to do this manually?
KG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
power steering message bawbeebee 2010+ Equinox General Forum 4 10-19-2017 09:34 PM
disable constant power to DC ikeeki320 05-09 Equinox General Forum 2 03-21-2017 01:37 AM
Power locks JimSTL The Official "How To:" Section 3 12-10-2015 09:46 PM
power steering electrical dcpophb 05-09 Equinox Maintenance 0 09-30-2015 12:37 AM
T10 High Power LED Light homauto Engine & Performance Modifications 1 09-09-2015 11:03 PM