Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Chevy Equinox General Discussion > 05-09 Equinox General Forum

05-09 Equinox General Forum

lifter tick , egr tube cracked etc

This is a discussion on lifter tick , egr tube cracked etc within the 05-09 Equinox General Forum forums, part of the Chevy Equinox General Discussion category!
Hello I'm new here got an 05 lt awd. I have the usual abs light with crunching and pulsing while ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2016, 02:44 PM   #1 (permalink)

jayrilla93 is on a distinguished road
Default lifter tick , egr tube cracked etc

Hello I'm new here got an 05 lt awd. I have the usual abs light with crunching and pulsing while breaking UNTIL the light comes on . then all is fine. Then Sears ran he car dry of oil so it accumulated a lifter tick so now I've got upper and lower intake off and lifters out . am I correct that there is no adjusting with this model motor?? Anyways then her tube was found cracked as well as vacuum purge canister cracked . all in all this is where I'm at . if anyone has any input on anything that may help in the process please feel free.
jayrilla93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 02:49 PM   #2 (permalink)

jayrilla93 is on a distinguished road

Here's a few progress pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0425161505c.jpg (98.0 KB, 7 views)
jayrilla93 is offline   Reply With Quote