Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Equinox, Terrain & SRX Knowledge Center > The Official "How To:" Section

The Official "How To:" Section

Schematics on removing seat belt tensioner ???

This is a discussion on Schematics on removing seat belt tensioner ??? within the The Official "How To:" Section forums, part of the Equinox, Terrain & SRX Knowledge Center category!
looking for removal procedure for front seat belt tensioners on 2014 chevy equinox... and headliner removal also... mine went into ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2014, 10:18 PM   #1 (permalink)

anthony303 is on a distinguished road
Default Schematics on removing seat belt tensioner ???

looking for removal procedure for front seat belt tensioners on 2014 chevy equinox... and headliner removal also... mine went into ditch and need to replace side curtain airbags and seat belt tensioners... don't wanna just pull on seat plastic and break it... also headliner I don't wanna push on the frt center overhead console light and speaker any help would be great
anthony303 is offline   Reply With Quote