Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Equinox, Terrain & SRX Modifications > Towing

Towing

advice on 09 Equinox hitch

This is a discussion on advice on 09 Equinox hitch within the Towing forums, part of the Equinox, Terrain & SRX Modifications category!
I'm planning to install a hitch (so I can put a bike rack as well) on my 09 Equinox. Does ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2014, 03:53 AM   #1 (permalink)

lheon is on a distinguished road
Default advice on 09 Equinox hitch

I'm planning to install a hitch (so I can put a bike rack as well) on my 09 Equinox. Does anyone have the Draw Tite? I saw a good deal at Truck Accessories, Ford, Chevy, Dodge, and more Aftermarket Truck Parts, but I'm not sure about the quality and fitment of the Draw Tite. Or should I get the Curt? I'm also wondering which of these two hitches is more hidden behind the bumper.Thanks for any help/suggestion.
lheon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 04:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Admin

dietz4ibanez is on a distinguished road

Here is a little info for you! Once you find the part numbers for the hitch that you need, run that model number in a google search to try and find the best pricing.

Curt Hitch
Trailer Hitch Installation - 2009 Chevrolet Equinox Video | etrailer.com

Draw Tite

I would say that both are about the same product, just differenct makers.
dietz4ibanez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:10 PM   #3 (permalink)

lheon is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the info, dietz4ibanez. Looks like the Draw Tite, Curt, Reese, and Hidden Hitch hitches are almost the same based on what I've read online. Might just get the cheapest one. I will also check out the oem accessory hitch offered by the dealer.
lheon is offline   Reply With Quote