Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Member's Area > The Lounge

The Lounge

Might be adding a new Nox to the family

This is a discussion on Might be adding a new Nox to the family within the The Lounge forums, part of the Member's Area category!
We've been taking care of this guy since Thursday night I saw him running the neighborhood Thursday morning before work. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2012, 10:00 PM   #1 (permalink)

tallbump is on a distinguished road
Default Might be adding a new Nox to the family

We've been taking care of this guy since Thursday night

I saw him running the neighborhood Thursday morning before work.

Thursday night he was hanging out with our dog Bonnie in our front yard. We tried tieing him out while we tried to find his owner. It was raining out. Got the girls in bed and brought him in. Can't be too safe. He's a big baby. Very well behaved.

So we've been trying to track the owner. He has a City dog license. After calls to the animal shelter, the police and the Humane Society, Marcia tracked the dog license to a local store. We got the owners last know address and phone number. Of course, the number no longer works.

Not knowing the owner, we didn't feel comfortable going to that address. (It's not in the best neighborhood, across town.)

So the animal control officer was supposed to go check it out Friday, but we never heard back from him. So we have reports with the police, the shelter that animal control takes strays to, and the humane society, and no one has claimed him.

We've taken to calling him Nox. Since we already have a Bonnie, (named after my Bonneville) Nox was just a natural name.
We know he's a boy, and according to his license he's 2 years old. I guess that makes him a 2010 model

More pics

So if we don't find the owner soon, he might just stay. Still trying to talk the wife into that

2005 Equinox LS AWD with about 95K

Last edited by tallbump; 10-06-2012 at 10:39 PM.
tallbump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
Admin

dietz4ibanez is on a distinguished road

Such a gorgeous dog! I miss ours! We are away for the weekend and they are with my parents! Such good dogs!

That little girl has the same color hair as my wife and my 2 nieces!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
dietz4ibanez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:22 AM   #3 (permalink)

tallbump is on a distinguished road

Hope you're having a good weekend Brian.

My youngest daughter has the same hair color too

2005 Equinox LS AWD with about 95K
tallbump is offline   Reply With Quote