Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Chevy Equinox Forum > New Member Introduction

New Member Introduction

Newbie from OKC

This is a discussion on Newbie from OKC within the New Member Introduction forums, part of the Chevy Equinox Forum category!
Hey whats going on everyone? I just picked up an 05 LT Nox yesterday and am enjoying it thus far. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2014, 01:38 AM   #1 (permalink)

ridin_low07 is on a distinguished road
Default Newbie from OKC

Hey whats going on everyone? I just picked up an 05 LT Nox yesterday and am enjoying it thus far. I traded my modified 99 Trans Am for it because I need a family vehicle and loved the idea of the Equinox. I am not sure where I want to start on making this mine as of yet but I do know I will probably be replacing the factory stereo with a 7" Screen and possibly adding a rear view camera. Also thinking on 20" wheels and Redline Springs. I want to keep it functional as a Family car but I do not want to look like a 40 something year old guy riding around. Also has anyone found a set of seats that are a direct swap? These are extremely uncomfortable as compared to the seats in my Trans Am.
ridin_low07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:19 AM   #2 (permalink)

05lsawd is on a distinguished road

Welcome! Im in the same boat as you, had to sell my mustang to get a family car and so far I love my nox, I have an 05 as well. What radio you thinking on going with? I had a 7' pioneer in my mustang and I absolutely loved it. Only seats i know that are direct swap are the Pontiac torrents. Good luck and welcome!