Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Chevy Equinox Forum > New Member Introduction

New Member Introduction

Newbie From Ohio

This is a discussion on Newbie From Ohio within the New Member Introduction forums, part of the Chevy Equinox Forum category!
Hello all joined the club today, this is my first post, want to say hello to the community After doing ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2019, 03:34 PM   #1 (permalink)

Charvel1975 is on a distinguished road
Smile Newbie From Ohio

Hello all joined the club today, this is my first post, want to say hello to the community After doing a lot of research on different SUV's and reading a lot of different reviews and some test driving, I wound up trading in my 2010 Chevrolet HHR LS with almost 138,000 miles for a 2018 Chevrolet Equinox AWD LT w/1LT package with 13,329 miles on it last Saturday. It was a personal lease vehicle. The exterior color is Silver Ice Metallic and the Interior Color is Jet Black and has the LT Preferred Equipment Group, Confidence & Convenience Package, Floor Liner Package, License Plate Front Mounting Package and All Weather Floor Liners

I attached some pictures that the dealer had posted on their site. I'm still trying to figure out all of the features so if anyone has some good suggestions please let me know I would appreciate it.
Charvel1975 is offline   Reply With Quote