Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Chevy Equinox Forum > New Member Introduction

New Member Introduction

Newbie here

This is a discussion on Newbie here within the New Member Introduction forums, part of the Chevy Equinox Forum category!
In my vast search for more knowledge stumbled in here and figured I'd check it out. I'm on the .net ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2014, 12:08 AM   #1 (permalink)

DUNESRUNNER08 is on a distinguished road
Default Newbie here

In my vast search for more knowledge stumbled in here and figured I'd check it out. I'm on the .net site too if anyone shares their login names there too. I have a 2014 Terrain V6 black on black and in the process of making it unlike any other one out there.

I have magnaflow exhaust, HID headlights, custom audio system from power acoustik, custom color matched monotone exterior (no chrome) AMI billet logos, E&G custom mesh grille, powerstop brakes, GoRhino Safari Basket with their step rails, PIAA 7" LED lights on the roof, custom red LED interior lights, hidden hitch 2" receiver, custom lift kit about to go on with rancho 9000 shocks in rear , MKW wheels and toyo AT tires for once the lift is installed, custom suede headliner to match the custom wrap going on the outside... And I know I am forgetting some stuff too... Once it's all complete I will make sure to post a lot of photos of it inside and out....

Here's a couple teaser photos before the grille and lift are put on. Headliner and wrap and lift will be done before the end of the month.

DUNESRUNNER08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 12:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
Admin

dietz4ibanez is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the site! Thanks for the teasers!
dietz4ibanez is offline   Reply With Quote