Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Chevy Equinox Forum > New Member Introduction

New Member Introduction

Hi everyone!

This is a discussion on Hi everyone! within the New Member Introduction forums, part of the Chevy Equinox Forum category!
I just purchased a 2015 Equinox LS in Blue Velvet on Saturday. My beloved HHR went to heaven, and I ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2015, 12:03 PM   #1 (permalink)

laurajo521 is on a distinguished road
Default Hi everyone!

I just purchased a 2015 Equinox LS in Blue Velvet on Saturday. My beloved HHR went to heaven, and I don't know how to drive anything without a bowtie, so here I am. My mom has a 2013 and I've been lusting after it so I decided to take the plunge (especially when it was $200 cheaper than the Trax). Anyhow, I am loving my car, and I know how much help everyone on the HHR forum was, so here I am...

My only issue so far is that I am trying to get a cargo mat because the little gap between the hatch and the back seat are going to make me nuts. I lost a can of diced tomatoes back there after my grocery run last night. Anyone have any suggestions?

Looking forward to meeting all of you!
Laura from Tennessee
laurajo521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 12:24 PM   #2 (permalink)

LurpyGeek is on a distinguished road

Welcome, Laura.

I have a 2013 that came with the sliding gap cover that takes care of the space between the cargo floor and the seats. Check with a local dealer, or so some searching online.

Oh, and share some pictures when you get a chance.
LurpyGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 02:03 PM   #3 (permalink)

laurajo521 is on a distinguished road

Apparently they stopped providing them as standard equipment because they break so much. I can order the piece that drops in for $135 but I am thinking it might just make more sense to get a weathertech mat because there is carpet back there. I will say to be fair to them, the one in my HHR has been broken for a while, so I believe them on that. I also just realized that they only gave me the hooks for the cargo net, so I guess I need to buy that too, although I am thinking about just getting one of those collapsible cargo totes.

I tried to make a pic of my car my avatar, but no success. Will try to get you all pics soon.
laurajo521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 08:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Admin

dietz4ibanez is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the site! We love our Nox!
dietz4ibanez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 01:45 AM   #5 (permalink)

3fingers is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum. About the cargo mat this may be helpful.
2015 Chevrolet Equinox | WeatherTech Custom Cargo Liners Cargo Mat | WeatherTech.com
3fingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 08:53 AM   #6 (permalink)

equilover is on a distinguished road

Welcome! Cheers from the Sin City!
equilover is offline   Reply With Quote