Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Chevy Equinox Forum > New Member Introduction

New Member Introduction

Hello from SW PA.

This is a discussion on Hello from SW PA. within the New Member Introduction forums, part of the Chevy Equinox Forum category!
Hi All, Just bought a brand new pre-owned 2013 Equinox LTZ, so far so good. I was driving a Cadillac ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2014, 05:31 PM   #1 (permalink)

elwoodab is on a distinguished road
Default Hello from SW PA.

Hi All, Just bought a brand new pre-owned 2013 Equinox LTZ, so far so good. I was driving a Cadillac CTS4 but I missed my old SUV, which was a 2005 Murano. I happen to sell cars at a local Chevy dealership so I decided a few weeks ago that if the right vehicle showed up that I'd buy it, well it did and I did. It's an LTZ with the 4 cylinder, if I wanna go fast I'll get my 97 Vette out of the garage, I've reached the age where I want to get better gas mileage and to be truthful the 4 cylinder does just fine power wise also. I've only had it for a week so I'm still feeling my way around it. It's got less than 14K miles on it, I'm looking forward to putting on some more. Hello again to all, give me a shout out if your in the Pittsburgh area.
elwoodab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 12:06 PM   #2 (permalink)

RocketFoot is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forums! I'm from Latrobe...

I have a 14 Nox with the 2.4L I4 and it is a nice ride! The power is adequate but I do wish it had a little more balls, LOL! I have a 13 Hemi Ram for when I want power though, so all is good!
RocketFoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 11:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Admin

dietz4ibanez is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the site!
dietz4ibanez is offline   Reply With Quote