Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Chevy Equinox Forum > New Member Introduction

New Member Introduction

Hello Everyone

This is a discussion on Hello Everyone within the New Member Introduction forums, part of the Chevy Equinox Forum category!
Hi everyone, my name is Bill. My wife and I owned a 2012 Equinox LT1 up until yesterday when we ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2018, 12:08 AM   #1 (permalink)

frmr_equinox is on a distinguished road
Default Hello Everyone

Hi everyone, my name is Bill.

My wife and I owned a 2012 Equinox LT1 up until yesterday when we traded it in. I located this site in an attempt to get some of the spare parts I had purchased from the dealer and also Craigslist during our ownership of the car into the hands of current owners who may be interested in them since I now have no use for them. I've been a member on Dodge forums and Facebook pages for many years since I am into the turbo automobiles as a hobby. Our Equinox was a great car during the 60k miles we owned it, but it was time to go bigger with a growing family so we went with a 2013 Durango Citadel. We still have a G5 as a GM product in terms of a daily though that has been really good to us since purchased new. Nonetheless, I hope it's OK that I make a for sale post with the leftover items I have from our former Equinox and that some of you can benefit with some good prices!

Thanks in advance for welcoming me, and truthfully I wish I had found this site sooner while we had owned the car lol...
frmr_equinox is offline   Reply With Quote